11.04.2006

No, This Isn't The Mirror

This is just a friendly note saying that there are pictures from the Cardinals World Series Championship parade in the photo gallery. Here is an example of one of the pictures:











And as another friendly reminder, be sure to get your season tickets for the 2007 WNBA season. They are on sale now for all your favorite teams. The season starts next summer, which is right around the corner!

Once again, no--this is not The Mirror. Big Head is in charge of that. Why would you think this was the mirror?? What gave you any idea that the two pictures above even remotely looked alike? I don't get it.

(ps. be sure to check out So Taguchi slapping my hand--wooo!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope my eyes aren't deceiving me, but I swear I saw a George "The Hammer" Hendrick jersey in a picture.