10.31.2008

Linx/Stuff/Junk - or Treat

Happy Halloween everyone! Here are a couple linx for you to check out before stealing candy from the little bastards in your neighborhood:

-This week's insideSTL article, giving you some last minute costume ideas. Shame on me for leaving out an insensitive Scott Spiezio entry. And thanks to the fine folks at iSTL for linking us yesterday. I have to clean their office bathroom for the next 12 weeks, but it was so worth it!

-Another k.u.chebag on Mizzourah.

That's all I'm good for today since I'm a selfish bastard.

-Oh, how about the Periodic Table of Awesoments. TGF sent me the link a month or so ago, I'm really on the ball with these things...

-And one last one for the pervs; the spirit of Halloween isn't in the candy or the fun of a haunted house or hayride. It's in the skanky costumes.

As my treat to you, here are a few of my favorites:

Skanky Dorothy -


Skanky Ed Hochuli -


Skanky Girl Scout (gotta teach 'em early, that's what I say) -

-And some local skanks (via RFT's website).

No comments: