10.09.2008

Linx/Stuff/Junk

I've got a little catching up to do with the Links this week, so here goes:

-Yesterday's insideSTL article, which encourages you to jump on the Rays bandwagon. It actually pulled two comments from people, I was impressed.

-And last week's article, about the Kyle Lohse signing.

-Mizzourah is still coming off that high from the Nebraska clubberin'. After a short visit to CoMo on Saturday I came off a Shakespeare's Pizza high sometime around Tuesday. Mmm mmm bitch. Big Head posted the Mike Gundy rant from last year. He's a man! He's forty!

-The ML has some new shit up at OMG! Hit that up.

-In case anyone was curious as to whooomm conquered the Hardcore League, find out.

-Or the MASH League.

-And hey, we started a poker league. If you're interested, let us know.

-One last silly link: Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals from last week's SNL. Dumb humor, but terrific stuff.



Say hi to ya motha for me.

1 comment:

The Good Face said...

Now I'm going to talk to this goat. Hey, goat, how's it going? I like your beard!