2.11.2009

Strategery

On rare occasions, it actually pays off to be living in New York. Okay, I can't say that for sure. I've never been to NYC, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a love/hate relationship with the city. Also I think it would be good in small doses for a polite*, young* Midwestern lad like myself (*notice I didn't say "truthful").

Recently I read that Will Ferrell is doing a Broadway show (trust me, keep reading) titled "You're Welcome America. A Final Night With George W. Bush."

How awesome would it be to see that?

An MSN article says the 90 minute show is scheduled to run into mid-March and will be on HBO eventually.

If you're clamoring for some footage, I'm here for you baby. Google video has some if you want to stay up-to-the-minute, or play the video below:



And/or this:

No comments: